Color: Peat Moss
- ✅ BEST ORGANIC GROWING MEDIUM for Plants Grown in Containers [1-Quart Bag - FINE grade] - Mix With Potting Mix For Best Results 🪴 HYDROPONIC GROWING - Extensive research has shown that superior crop yields result when horticultural perlite is used as a growing medium. In addition, since perlite exhibits a unique water exchangeability, over-watering and under-watering problems associated with such materials as rockwool are reduced or eliminated.
- ✅ BOOST PLANT GROWTH with Gardenera Horticultural Perlite for indoor and outdoor plants. Our fine perlite improves soil structure, enhancing aeration and drainage and giving plant roots greater nutrient access. Add to any potting mix for seed starting and long term growth of plants that don't like over watering like 🌵cacti, succulents, orchids, container plants. Mixing perlite with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger.
- ✅ IMPROVED AERATION of SOIL — Expanded Perlite Provides space for both air and water within a soil mix. Learn why this mineral has advantages that lend itself to plant performance. A naturally occurring mineral aggregate. will not compact, maintaining consistent aeration and drainage for plant roots. Will not decompose over time, depleting soil nitrogen. Sterile and free of weeds, diseases, and pests. ♻️ NEUTRAL pH—a reliable constant when mixing with organic materials
- ✅ EXTRAORDINARY DRAINAGE PROPERTIES when added to potting soil Gardenera Perlite can greatly improve the drainage quality of your soil, decreasing the risk of over-watering and root disease. 🌼 LIGHTWEIGHT — Highly Durable But Does Not Weigh Down Roots, Does Not Decompose 🌺 ROOT ACCESSIBILITY — Surface Area of Perlite Pieces Creates Space for Roots to Expand
- ✅ ALL NATURAL, STERILE, ODORLESS, CHEMICAL-FREE - bag of perlite gravel for plants drainage is also ideal for is for seed germination, and cutting propagation. It is essential to precision cactus mix or carnivorous plant soil as it pulls water away efficiently. 💧 WATER STORING CRYSTALS can hold up to 4X their weight in moisture and can retain vitamins and nutrients for short periods. Perlite for gardening is a must-have addition to your terrarium supplies.
model number: PER-1QT-SM
Part Number: PER-1QT-SM
Details: Gardenera FINE Grade Organic Perlite is naturally occurring gray siliceous rock that expands up to 20 times its original volume when heated to 1600 degree F. This produces a growing media that has a neutral pH and adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes. Our Perlite is clean, sterile, Non-Flammable, odorless, nontoxic and does not decay nor shrink. It will not alter the composition of your carnivorous plant soil. It also resists compaction, helping to keep soil light and making it ideal for indoor gardening. The porosity of Perlite is one of the most beneficial aspects of this natural soil additive. When growing plants in containers the idea is to imitate natural soil and ground conditions where the plant grows best. Typical soil additives will compact and suppress air flow within containers, opposite of what naturally occurs underground. Adding Perlite to your potting mix will alleviate stress on growing roots and enhance the soils ability to drain. Organic Perlite for All Plants, All Natural Horticultural Soil Additive Conditioner Mix, Improve Drainage and Ventilation, Help Root GrowthThe Gardenera horticultural fine grade perlite increases water absorption & aeration when added to soil & soilless growing media. Gardenera horticultural perlite is commonly used alone for a completely inert hydroponic medium with good capillary & air retention properties, perlite can also be added to any medium to improve texture, combined with coir (coconut fiber) & bulk granular fertilizers for a customized planting medium or be used for compost aeration.Perlite growing medium is ideal for Container Gardening & Raised Garden Beds, Perfect for Hydroponic Net Cups.It is suitable for garden bed, all types of succulent, orchid, houseplants, cactus, seed starters, African violets, hreb gardening, Venus Fly Trap soil, perennials, tropicals and an array of exotic indoor plants and so on.
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.2 x 2.5 inches