Color: PINUS RADIATA BARK
- ⭐THE BEST POTTING MIX – As what right potting mixes for orchids do, this orchid medium will provide ample drainage, and an abundant level of air circulation and moisture. With this ready-made orchid mix, your orchids will be in good hands.
- 🌺 CARING FOR ORCHIDS – Whether you are an orchid pro or a beginner, let our orchids mix bark help you take care of these finicky plants. Having a good orchids medium such as this bag of orchid soil bark will leave you one thing less to worry about when you are starting your orchids journey. Once you learn the basics, then you will be fascinated to these beautiful plants in no time. Orchid growing starts with a good bark, letting their roots absorb moisture from the air.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY AND IMPORTED – When you purchase a bag of our orchid potting soil mix, you are guaranteed a bag of 100% pure New Zealand Pinus radiata bark in medium chunks. Our orchid potting soil bark mix is harvested from New Zealand’s sustainable forests.
- ✅ PROMOTES HEALTHY ROOTS – This potting mix orchid, a multi-purpose soil amendment will help create and ideal growing condition for your plants and because orchid potting mix’ medium barks, it will keep the potting medium light and not compacted, giving sufficient air circulation around the roots – an important factor in keeping orchids and tropical plants happy and healthy, especially when grown indoors
- 🥇 PREFERRED BY WINNING GROWERS WORLDWIDE - New Zealand Pina Radiata Bark is famous for being the premier standalone orchid growing soil for orchids that can be used directly from the bag. This orchid mix potting soil offers so much benefits to all orchid growers, becoming the favorite of many growers all over the world.
model number: GARDENERA-ORCHID-2-MIX
Part Number: GARDENERA-ORCHID-2-MIX
Details: Gardenera Orchid Bark is a standalone orchid growing substrate that can be used directly from the bag for potting and re-potting orchids, produced from the finest quality, 100% pure New Zealand Pinus radiata bark. Pinus radiata is sourced from renewable, man-made forests ensuring availability into the future. New Zealand Pinus radiata is a hard and stable bark compared to other pine species; however, it needs to be processed from its raw state. Our unique natural process creates a high quality, stable, long lasting, toxin free, consistent growing substrate available in different sizes for your specific growing needs.
Premium, multi-purpose potting medium for all epiphytic orchids, as well as bromeliads, ferns and a wide variety of other ornamentals. Perfect for potting, re-potting, or spot refilling. It is also a great base for creating custom mixes. Combination of specifically sized and graded western fir bark
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 5.4 x 3.3 inches